Huggies Step-in nappies
Skin care: 5/5
Day time use: 5/5
Night-time use: 5/5
Absorbency of wee: 5/5
Containing poo: 5/5
Value for money: 4/5
Overall pull up nappy score: 33/35
Claire said: 'Huggies Step-in nappies appeared to be comfy for Luka and we had no leaks. He also loved the Winnie the Pooh and Tigger design, which made nappy changes less difficult.
'The nappies also had great absorbency and were a great fit and really easy to take off with the side fastenings - they could even be fastened again if needed.'
Would you use this nappy again? 'Yes, Huggies Step-in nappies were nice and comfy and the fun design made my little one (and mammy) happy!'
Have you tried this nappy?
We'd love to hear what you thought of this nappy, so please leave your review in the comments section below and rate it by clicking on the stars above.
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album