Bump watch: 2 March 2015
The Duchess was paying a personal visit to The Goring Hotel in London, where she stayed the night before her wedding in 2011, to celebrate the hotel's 105th birthday.
It's only six weeks to go until she welcomes royal baby no.2, but as with her last pregnancy, Kate has such a neat bump. The facts are, all baby bumps vary in size, and the size of the bump is no idictation of your baby's weight.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies