Bump watch: 19 November 2014
Kate is around 17 weeks pregnant and her baby is 13cm long - about the size of a large onion. At about this time women may notice a thin dark line appearing from their belly button to their pubic bone, which is part of the hyperpigmentation caused by pregnancy hormones.
We wonder if Kate is among the two thirds of mums-to-be who experience this?
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play