Bump watch: 19 November 2014
Kate is around 17 weeks pregnant and her baby is 13cm long - about the size of a large onion. At about this time women may notice a thin dark line appearing from their belly button to their pubic bone, which is part of the hyperpigmentation caused by pregnancy hormones.
We wonder if Kate is among the two thirds of mums-to-be who experience this?
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies