20 things you didn't know about being pregnant
No matter how many books you read and antenatal classes you attend, there's nothing that can compare to some advice from those who've been there, done that, and had the baby sick down the T-shirt. So we've made a list of all the things you really need to know about pregnancy, a whole 20 things that you won't find in the leaflets. So prepare yourself for big feet, baby brain and even drooling, yes really!
Whilst you may be prepared for the morning sickness, the mood swings and the fatigue, don't be surprised if, over the next 9 months, pregnancy throws you the odd curve ball.
From the weird to the wonderful, the odd to the plain irritating, we've rounded up 20 things you may not have expected when you're expecting. It might turn out that being pregnant is going to be more of a bumpy ride than you expected - literally!
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter