Chick face paint
To paint the chicken face paint find a comfortable place to work and cover surfaces in case of any spillages. Water-based face paint is best as they wash off easily with soap and water, so no sore faces when the fun's over! Try Snazaroo's Rainbow Facepainting Kit which has all the colours you'll need for the chicken face paint and more, from snazaroo.com (£12.49). Face paint is safe to use on most skin types but always do a patch test of the paint on the back of your child's hand. If there is no reaction in an hour or so it should be safe to use.
To create the chicken face paint you will need:
• A pot of clean water
• Water-based face paint in white, yellow, orange and black
• Face painting sponges
• 1 thick paintbrush
• 1 thin paintbrush
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions