Princess butterfly face painting
To achieve the butterfly face-painting look, find a comfortable place to work and cover surfaces in case of any spillages. Water-based face paint is best as they wash off easily with soap and water, so no sore faces when the fun's over! Try Snazaroo's Ultimate Party Pack which has all the colours you'll need for our princess butterfly face painting look and plenty more fun party designs, from snazaroo.com (£17.49). Face paint is safe to use on most skin types, but always do a patch test of the paint on the back of your child's hand. If there is no reaction in an hour or so it should be safe to use.
To create the butterfly face painting look you will need:
• A pot of clean water
• Water-based face paint in silver, pink, and blue
• Cotton buds
• 1 thick paintbrush
• 1 thin paintbrush
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions