Your child could be a pirate captain, a straightforward pirate with eye patch and cutlass and if it's a really sunny day, the sunsafe pirate outfit is perfect. And girls don't have to be left out of the pirate party - they can join in too with a special pirate girl outfit complete with pink eye patch on the hat and sequinned bodice.
If you're creative you could try making your outfit yourself, with a little help from one of the packs below.
Don't forget the extras your child will need too! Maybe a parrot on the shoulder, an eye mask, a cutlass for swashbuckling fun or maybe a hook for a hand?
Now your child's ready to enjoy the perfect pirate party!
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play