Your child could be a pirate captain, a straightforward pirate with eye patch and cutlass and if it's a really sunny day, the sunsafe pirate outfit is perfect. And girls don't have to be left out of the pirate party - they can join in too with a special pirate girl outfit complete with pink eye patch on the hat and sequinned bodice.
If you're creative you could try making your outfit yourself, with a little help from one of the packs below.
Don't forget the extras your child will need too! Maybe a parrot on the shoulder, an eye mask, a cutlass for swashbuckling fun or maybe a hook for a hand?
Now your child's ready to enjoy the perfect pirate party!
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies