Princess costumes for kids
We’ve put together 10 of the best princess costumes we could find - not only are they adorable, but they’re affordable too. Starting from just £9, many of these princess costumes come with matching tiaras, and one even comes with a magic lamp!
Kids love dressing up, and if you’re throwing a kids birthday party, these princess costumes will make a truly magical theme. We’ve included Disney princess costumes (of course!), traditional princess costumes, and some princess costumes with a modern twist so there’s something for every princess at the party. And don’t miss our favourite of the princess costumes, the medieval princess outfit, which comes with a matching pointy pink hat and eye mask.
And as no princess wants to be seen in the same dress twice, we’ve included an array of different styles and colours, not just pink!
If the outfit your little princess likes doesn’t come with a crown, how about helping her make her own bespoke tiara with our free tiara craft you can print out at home?
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album