Ask the chicken for eggs...
Apart from the dining area inside (lit by lanterns and fairy lights at night), there's a covered veranda outside so you can enjoy the countryside views. Mill Farm is self-catering and they provide cool boxes and ice packs. The honesty shop sells a variety of (often locally sourced) food, such as milk, bread and cheese to bacon, quiche and jams. Free eggs are included in your stay - just walk down to the chicken coop to see what's been laid...
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play