Other activities at Mill Farm
Other activities include donkey rides on Moto for kids aged 10 and under and outdoor laser clay pigeon shooting for anyone aged 5-plus which Mill Farm describes as a 'an open-air game of space invaders'. There's also a new hay bale straw arena (for kids 3 and over) - the farm's answer to a bouncy castle - and very popular with the two little ones on our holiday. Guests can also borrow toys and games from the honesty shop.
The paddock around Bottom Water Meadow is where you'll find the farm's chickens, ducks and rabbits and if you go for a walk or hire bicycles, you could see deer and foxes too.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter