Ocean Edge and Regent Holiday & Leisure Parks, Morecambe
What’s there: Both holiday parks have indoor heated swimming pools, saunas, soft play areas and outdoor sports. They also have a brand new Kids Club for 2013 called The Buzz Club featuring new mascot, Buzz the Bumbaloo, for under 12s and activities such as DJ workshops, crafts and cookery. The parks are ideally located for exploring the surrounding countryside and seaside too.
Sample prices: A short break in July (3-night weekends/4-night midweek) starts from £153 in a 2-bed standard caravan at Regent Park or from £177 in a 2-bed superior caravan. A seven-night stay in July start from £387 in a 2-bed superior caravan at Regent and from £467 in a 2–bed superior caravan at Ocean Edge.
More information: South Lakeland Holidays
Where to next?
Back to the start
UK’s best budget theme parks
Stylish storage solutions for under £10
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter