Away Resorts holiday parks
What’s there: Each park has its own features. Whitecliff Bay on the Isle of Wight has a secluded beach, glamping area, original 1930s vintage caravans and pools. Mill Rythe on Hayling Island offers half-board accommodation and live music devised by West End musical directors while Tattershall Lakes Country Park has five lakes, ideal for watersports such as jet-skiing, banana boating and kayaking. It also has a leisure complex with spa, pool and gym and is set in 365 acres of parks and woods. The newest park is Barmouth Bay (pictured) which opened this year in Talybont, north Wales and is located by the beach and against the backdrop of Snowdonia National Park. All parks are part of the MyActive scheme for children aged 3+ with activities such as pool snorkelling and body zorbing, while MyPlay activites include potter and nature discoveries.
Sample prices: Seven nights in a 8-person holiday home at Barmouth Bay from 12 July start from £229. Seven nights at Tattershall Lakes Country Park from 27 July from £491 staying in a holiday home sleeping 6.
More information: Away Resorts
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album