Parkdean holiday parks
What’s there: Facilities vary but many parks have indoor and outdoor pools, shops, restaurants and nightly entertainment. White Acres in Cornwall (5 miles from Newquay) has 13 course fishing lakes, heated indoor pool, an adventure play galleon (pictured) and kids’ clubs. Mullion Holiday Park is located in an Area of Outstanding Beauty on Cornwall’s Lizard Peninsula, perfect for family walks and picnics. All budgets are catered to as they offer a range of lodges, caravans and camping options.
Sample prices: Seven nights for a family of four in a self-catering Veryan caravan at Mullion Holiday Park costs from £331 for the weekend/midweek from 21 June to 25 July and £464 from 26 July to 29 August.
More information: Parkdean Holidays
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies