Parkdean holiday parks
What’s there: Facilities vary but many parks have indoor and outdoor pools, shops, restaurants and nightly entertainment. White Acres in Cornwall (5 miles from Newquay) has 13 course fishing lakes, heated indoor pool, an adventure play galleon (pictured) and kids’ clubs. Mullion Holiday Park is located in an Area of Outstanding Beauty on Cornwall’s Lizard Peninsula, perfect for family walks and picnics. All budgets are catered to as they offer a range of lodges, caravans and camping options.
Sample prices: Seven nights for a family of four in a self-catering Veryan caravan at Mullion Holiday Park costs from £331 for the weekend/midweek from 21 June to 25 July and £464 from 26 July to 29 August.
More information: Parkdean Holidays
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play