goodtoknow: official matchmakers to their (mini) Royal Hignesses
Just think of all the little prospective princesses (or princes) that have been born in the last year that could just be the perfect match for one of the two. Here are 12 inventive ways in which you can get your precious little toddler to marry the Prince or Princess of Cambridge.
Please don't think we've gone completely doolally, we're not being strictly serious with these suggestions, but we hope that our ideas will give you a bit of a giggle.
Just imagine it, Prince George, third in line to the throne, betrothed to your little princess. Or your little prince becoming an actual prince by marrying a real-life princess. You, becoming the new Carole Middleton, wouldn't it just be spectacular? There have got to be some perks to parenting if your toddler's marrying a future monarch, right?
So, have a flick through the gallery and put our royal match making
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album