Make the Royal Parks your local hang-outs
Kensington Gardens are probably your best bet - not only is it practically Kate and Wills' back yard, but it's in one of the nicest areas of London. If you don't run into the Duchess herself, surely Pippa or Harry will be floating around somewhere? Aim for a sunny day, it's sure to tempt Kate out for a royal picnic!
Oh, and remember you've got a dog now, so don't forget your poo bags.
St James's Park
Green Park (pictured)
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies