Make the Royal Parks your local hang-outs
Kensington Gardens are probably your best bet - not only is it practically Kate and Wills' back yard, but it's in one of the nicest areas of London. If you don't run into the Duchess herself, surely Pippa or Harry will be floating around somewhere? Aim for a sunny day, it's sure to tempt Kate out for a royal picnic!
Oh, and remember you've got a dog now, so don't forget your poo bags.
St James's Park
Green Park (pictured)
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play