Send them to a top university
St Andrews was seen as a suitable choice for William as it was a reasonably small, quiet university in Scotland, good for security and away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi. Perhaps when the time comes the royal parents will think it suitable for their own little ones?
Other alternatives are available of course, consider Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial College London, and Durham, if you want to shop around.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter