Prince George in 2014, and Prince William in 1982
Not-so-little George is growing up fast. Now a whole eight months old, here he is in a personalised jumper in the arms of his mum for their official Mother's Day photograph, appearing in a window at Kensington Palace. And who's that cheeky young chappy on the right with the uncanny resemblance to George? Well, that's Prince William, 32 years ago, rolling about on the sofa with his mother Diana's hand resting on his back.
Looks like chubby cheeks run in the family - they're like two peas in a pod!
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter