To find your pressure point lay your fingers 2 or 3 finger widths down past the crease in your wrist, the pressure point lies there inbetween the two large tendons which run up through your arm.
When you're feeling sick, use your thumb and index finger to apply pressure at that point to both sides of your wrist. Hold for 20-30 seconds and you should start to feel some relief.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play