In addition, the tablets may only be helpful for nausea rather than physical sickness - as WebMD details, 'Studies suggest that taking vitamin B6 for morning sickness greatly improves nausea, though not vomiting, for many pregnant women. A typical dose of vitamin B6 for morning sickness is 10 mg to 25 mg, 3 times a day.'
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies