Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand, joined in the wait for the royal baby by lighting up famous landmarks in the city blue and pink, in anticipation of the royal birth. And when the news came through that Kate had had a baby boy, the city lit up their War Museum in a fitting shade of royal blue to celebrate.
/family/galleries/34951/its-a-baby-boy-how-the-world-welcomed-the-royal-baby/4 /family/galleries/34951/its-a-baby-boy-how-the-world-welcomed-the-royal-baby/5 /family/galleries/34951/its-a-baby-boy-how-the-world-welcomed-the-royal-baby/6 /family/galleries/34951/its-a-baby-boy-how-the-world-welcomed-the-royal-baby/7 /family/galleries/34951/its-a-baby-boy-how-the-world-welcomed-the-royal-baby/8
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies