5. Dry Like Me, price £2.50 for a pack of 18
Modern pant-style pull ups are so technologically advanced that that they keep the child comfortable and dry. The downside of this is that many children just continue to use them as they would a nappy. But going straight from pants to nappies can be a full-on messy process that leaves mums pulling their hair out as they are forever washing wet clothes and mopping up little puddles.
That?s where the award winning Dry Like Me comes in. It?s an absorbent pad which you pop into your child's favourite pants to help them recognise their body's clues for the loo. It helps them begin to understand (and react to) what?s happening.
See where you can buy Dry Like Me
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play