These crafty coverings are made using a mixture of coloured cards, paper plates, tissue paper, and basically anything else you can whip together to make a monster out of your door.
Never made a monster door before? Well, help is at hand; have a flick through this gallery of monster doors for some seriously spooky inspiration. Make sure you make the most out of your door, for example a door knocker can make a great crooked nose, or a letter box a straight-lipped mouth. Your monster door could even be munching on some post!
Oh and don't forget to download the goodtoknow Halloween Party Planner app for tonnes of Halloween party ideas, including recipes, games, crafts and more.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play