These crafty coverings are made using a mixture of coloured cards, paper plates, tissue paper, and basically anything else you can whip together to make a monster out of your door.
Never made a monster door before? Well, help is at hand; have a flick through this gallery of monster doors for some seriously spooky inspiration. Make sure you make the most out of your door, for example a door knocker can make a great crooked nose, or a letter box a straight-lipped mouth. Your monster door could even be munching on some post!
Oh and don't forget to download the goodtoknow Halloween Party Planner app for tonnes of Halloween party ideas, including recipes, games, crafts and more.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies