AK: Ask your friend to buy you something worth £3.99 from Peru. In spite of the 26 soft toy baby presents in your bedroom, become inexplicably attached to the Peruvian comforter and refuse to sleep without it. Lose it. Spend 83 hours and £77 trying to replace it.
Where to next?
- You know you're a mum when...
- 10 things every parent should do
- Things you should NEVER say to a pregnant woman
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees