AK: Stare at empty key hook. Spend 20 minutes looking for keys. Get a plank of wood - strap immovable, unbending, rigid object into a seatbelt. Put nursery rhymes on a loop on the stereo, place a Furbie on each of the back seats. Make sure they talk incessantly, argue and demand attention, all while Baa Baa Black Sheep comes out of every speaker. Grit teeth. Drive. Attempt to concentrate and remember where you're going. Do NOT crash car.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies