Fruit snacks for kids: which are the healthiest?
We all know that fruits are sugary, but had you any idea that some of these fruit snacks for kids were so, so high in sugar?!
We can forgive the snacks which contain only natural sugars, but as for those with added sugar, well they're not so sweet.
We've taken a look at these popular fruit snacks for kids and pitted them against the guideline daily amounts for kids between the ages of five and 10. And some of the results are really surprising. You will never guess what comes out as the most sugary of all...
Flick through our gallery and see which products shocked you the most. You might decide you're better off just giving them a plain old apple after reading this...
By the way, the nutritional information we've used in our round-up is per serving and the prices we've quoted are the best ones we could find on mysupermarket.co.uk.
Did you find these figures shocking? Let us know by leaving us a comment in the box below.
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album