Plum Stage 1 Baby Food Pouches
Date of recall: November 2013
Reason: A manufacturing error has led to the food being spoiled.
How do I know if I have one that's part of the recall? Affected pouches were only sold in Tesco stores and are: Blueberry, parsnip and buckwheat, 100g; Plum, strawberry and barley, 100g; Courgette, banana and amaranth, 100g; Mango and carrot Greek-style yogurt, 85g; Raspberry and spinach Greek-style yogurt, 85g and Kale and apple Greek-style yogurt, 85g. All have best before dates up to and including 2 October 2014.
What should I do if I have one? Do not feed them to your child. Return them to the store where you purchased them for a full refund.
Any questions: Call Plum Baby Foods on 0800 988 7023.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play