Bumbo baby seat
Date of recall: August 2012
Reason: Injuries caused to children after falling out of them.
How do I know if I have one that's part of the recall? Any Bumbo seat without a restraint is eligible to receive a free restraint.
What should I do if I have one? Stop using it and contact Tomy, the UK distributor of Bumbo, for a free restraint on 01271 336 155.
Any questions: Call Tomy on 01271 336 155.
Make sure your home is safe - visit recalluk.com for more recalls.
Where to next?
- Fruit snacks for kids: the best and worst, revealed!
- The best-selling baby products of all time!
- Print off and keep kids' reward chart
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors