ELC My First Art Set
Date of recall: January 2014
Reason: Potential choking hazard from the red messy mat tearing and creating small parts.
How do I know if I have one that's part of the recall? The sets were sold in the ELC store in Croydon and the Mothercare stores in Peterborough, Thurrock, Wakefield, Stockton, Bradford, Swindon and Liverpool.
What should I do if I have one? Stop using it and return it to your nearest store for a refund.
Any questions: Call ELC on 0871 231 3511.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies