IKEA SMILA lights
Date of recall: December 2013
Reason: Loose lamp cords are a potential strangulation hazard.
How do I know if I have one that's part of the recall? Blue star, yellow moon, pink flower, white flower, red heart, green bug, blue seashell and orange seahorse are affected. See our recall guide for more info.
What should I do if I have one? Make sure it's secured properly to the wall and contact IKEA for a free safety kit.
Any questions: Call IKEA on 020 3645 0010.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play