Eggs - for muscle power
Most kids love a dippy egg and soldiers. And the good news is, eggs are great for growing kids. They're a source of high quality protein which builds muscle (a must for active kids) and vitamin D which helps the body absorb calcium, great for healthy bones.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies