Roger Federer: Charlene and Myla and Leo and Lenny
The Wimbledon champ and his wife Mirka welcomed the arrival of twin girls in July 2009, who they named Charlene and Myla, and the cheeky twosome can often be seen at Roger's tennis matches.
On 6 May 2014, the couple announced their double joy again, as they welcomed the arrival of twin boys. Roger wrote on his Twitter account: 'Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening! #TwinsAgain #Miracle.'
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play