Melt different kinds of chocolates and smear them onto some nappies, you could use things like Mars Bars, Toffee Crisp, Milky Way, Nutella, etc for all different smells, tastes and textures.
Pass them around and ask people to have a sniff (and a lick!) of the chocolate and note down what kind of chocolate they think is on each. Whoever guesses the most correctly, wins.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play