But, try as you might to stop it, resistance is futile. The signs are there, and they are getting more and more frequent and harder to ignore every day. You ARE turning into your mother and there's nothing you can do about it.
Whatever little tell tale signs you think you've noticed (the things she says, her turn of phrase or just the way she holds her cup of tea) and have tried to get a handle on, forget it. It's in your genes, you've been programmed since childhood, there's no escape.
Check out our round up of the things you're already doing that mean you're turning into your mum and see how many you recognise - we reckon you'll be surprised how familiar most of these will sound!
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter