Become a wedding planner
It's worth contacting the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners for more information and looking into courses such as Level 2 Award/Certificate in Event Planning.
A smart website advertising your services will help and you should get to know local spots, from churches and other licenced premises to reception venues, florists and caterers. If you're new to the industry, it's worth offering your services to friends or family first to build up your experience as it's unlikely you'd get a paid job without a portfolio.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter