Set up an ironing business
Think about things such as whether you want to wash the clothes as well, writing inventories so both you and the customer knows what's been handed over and whether you offer collection or want them to pick up their clothes - collection and delivery are two ways to set yourself apart if you have the time.
Tell friends and family to spread the word and get some business cards printed - Vistaprint offer free business cards. You'll also need insurance in case something happens to the clothes - make sure your insurance is accredited with the Association of British Insurers.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter