Prince George: July 2015
The Duke of Cambridge dressed his one-year-old son is an almost identical outfit to the one he wore on the birth of his then baby brother, Harry, in 1984.
Little George wore his dad's old get-up for his little sister, Charlotte's christening, and we don't think this isn't the first time we've see the young prince in a look-a-like outfit, either!
Remember when George wore the same sky-blue outfit as his father did on the balcony of Buckingham Palace? Click through his baby album to see it!
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album