Prince George: 23rd October 2013
Prince George's christening gown was made by Angela Kelly, the personal assistant and senior dresser to the Queen, who had commissioned a replica of the original because it was deemed to fragile for further use.
He was given a number of godparents on the day: Oliver Baker, Emilia Jardine-Paterson, Earl Grosvenor, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, Julia Samuel, William van Cutsem and Zara Tindall.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play