Prince George: 7th April 2014
Kate and William travelled around during their trip, but made sure to come and visit their son each night.
At the time, the couple's private secretary, Miguel Head, said: 'The tour has been designed with Prince George's consideration and comfort in mind.'
'Taking a nine month old on a Royal tour is not a first, but it has not happened in this Royal Family's context for many, many years so there has been much to think about - as any new parent travelling long distance will recognise.'
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play