World Cup 2014 face paints: Brazil
To paint the Brazil face paint first find a comfortable place to work and cover surfaces in case of spillages and mucky fingers. Using a water-based face paint is best as they wash off really easily with a little soap and water. Face paint is safe to use on most skin types but you should always do a patch test of the paint on the back of your child's hand. If there is no reaction in an hour or so it should be safe to use.
To create the Brazil face paint you will need:
- A pot of clean water
- Water-based face paint in green, yellow, blue and white
- Face painting sponges
- 1 fine paintbrush
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees