Princess Charlotte giggles for the camera: November 2015
Charlotte's cute little floral dress is from m&h, a Spanish brand which specialises in baby and children's clothing, and it costs £21. According to HELLO!, the dress was a present from Prince George's Spanish nanny, Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo, who bought it in Spain.
It seems that the princess will be dressed in a traditional wardrobe similar to that of her brother George, although their personalities are said to be quite different!
Prince William has previously described Charlotte as 'very ladylike' and 'his little joy of heaven', whereas George is his 'little monkey'.
There's no denying that she's a perfect blend of the Duke and Duchess, but the little princess has divided opinion over which one of her parents she looks like most - check out William and Kate as babies to see who you think she favours!
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter