Princess Charlotte: July 2015
'What impressed me the most was the energy of the family and of that between the Duke and Duchess,' he said. 'One sees how solid they are together and one gets a sense of their strong family values.
'It was incredible to be able to document four generations of the British royal family together - the monarch and three heirs to the throne - and very heartwarming to see the close relationship between them all.'
The pictures were taken at Sandringham House, the Queen's private estate in Norfolk, with the family describing it as 'wonderful day.'
Pictured are Kate's family; Michael, Pippa, James, and Carole Middleton, Wills' family; Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince Philip and of course, her majesty the Queen.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies