Princess Charlotte's official christening photo: July 2015
'What impressed me the most was the energy of the family and of that between the duke and duchess. One sees how solid they are together and one gets a sense of their strong family values.
'It was incredible to be able to document four generations of the British royal family together - the monarch and three heirs to the throne - and very heartwarming to see the close relationship between them all.'
The pictures were taken at Sandringham House, the Queen's private estate in Norfolk, with the family describing it as 'wonderful day.'
Pictured are Kate's family; Michael, Pippa, James, and Carole Middleton, Wills' family; Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince Philip and of course, her majesty the Queen.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play