Princess Charlotte: November 2015
Charlotte's cute little floral dress is from m&h, a Spanish brand which specialises in baby and children's clothing, and it costs £21. According to HELLO!, the dress was a present from Prince George's Spanish nanny, Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo, who bought it in Spain.
It seems that the princess will be dressed in a traditional wardrobe similar to that of her brother George, although their personalities are said to be quite different!
Prince William has previously described Charlotte as 'very ladylike' and 'his little joy of heaven', whereas George is his 'little monkey'.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies