Prince George and Princess Charlotte
Prince George and his baby sister, Princess Charlotte, who's just over one month old, pose together at their home of Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
Prince Charles recently revealed to guests at a tea party hosted at Clarence House that the little Princess has been much easier on Kate than her big brother George.
'We were talking about grandchildren, he was saying Princess Charlotte does sleep through the night and it was much easier on mum than Prince George,' the guest explained to Press Association.
Image: HRH The Duchess of Cambridge/Kensington Royal
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play