Princess Charlotte: 2 May 2015
Harry was in fact on a visit to Australia when Charlotte arrived - speaking to well-wishers at the Sydney Opera House on 7 May 2015, he said: 'I'm looking forward to meeting her. She's beautiful'.
Prince William's younger brother was handed lots of cuddly toys by members of the public as gifts for the new royal baby. One lady, Anne Woods, gave him a stuffed koala, which Harry said he quite wanted to keep for himself!
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies