Book: Cat In The Hat and Green Eggs and Ham
What you'll need: These hats can be made from either cardboard or felt and would only take half an afternoon to get through. The rest of the outfit is just a few pieces of clothing that be be put together from whatever is in your child's wardrobe like an all black ensemble or a yellow dress and white tights. If you want to go all out you could make the whole outfits - just be prepared to give a whole day over to the process.
Difficulty rating : 3/10 for the quicky version.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter