Party bag filler ideas: Colouring books
A book and a small set of pencils will generally cost under £1 per child if you're buying for a crowd - tie them together with a ribbon and label each set with the child's name to hand out as they leave.
(Don't want to miss out on the colouring action? Check out our round up of the best colouring books for adults - we're sure the kids won't mind if you pinch their pencils... )
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies