Party bag filler ideas: Cuddly toys
Buy a selection of cuddly animals (from supermarkets, they're usually as little as £1, and not bad quality either) and tie paper collars around their necks. As each child leaves, ask them to name their new 'pet' and write the name on the tag, before sending the stuffed toy off to its new home.
This is particularly apt if you've had an animal safari as your kids' party entertainment...
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play