Kate Middleton pregnant: February 2013
Wearing a black-and-white Max Mara wrap dress, the Duchess congratulated the women she met on their sobriety as she joined them for an art therapy class.
Nick Barton - head of the Action on Addiction charity, of which Kate is a patron - complimented her rapport with the residents, saying: 'I can only speak (of) what I know. I've met her several times and I found her to be engaging, I found her very natural, I found her actually genuinely interested in the subject.'
'You can tell a lot from people's questions and she asks really good questions. They're not routine stuff, they're questions of someone who wants to learn. I find her very easy to deal with.'
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies