Child development stages: Age 3
After their third birthday you will notice that your child is becoming increasingly independent. As they try to make sense of the world around them you will be asked lots of questions. They will also begin to develop a sense of right and wrong, and will be desperate for your praise and approval.
Browse our other pictures
- Kate Middleton bump watch!
- Halloween costumes for kids
- Best kids' films on Netflix
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- Morning sickness cures and remedies
- Garden crafts for kids
- 11 incredibly useful apps for parents
- 15 fun gardening ideas for kids
- Your Prince George lookalikes
- How to get your toddler to marry Prince George
- Ridiculously expensive 1st birthday gifts for George
- 50 things every new mum should know