Child development stages: Age 3
After their third birthday you will notice that your child is becoming increasingly independent. As they try to make sense of the world around them you will be asked lots of questions. They will also begin to develop a sense of right and wrong, and will be desperate for your praise and approval.
Browse our other pictures
- Your kids' World Book Day costumes
- The Beckham family album
- Pregnant celebrities
- Celebs as kids
- Weird pregnancy cravings
- Celebrities with their kids
- How big is my unborn baby?
- Storybook character costumes for kids
- Celebrity baby names A-Z
- Celebrities with twin children
- Morning sickness cures and remedies
- Free knitting patterns