Child development stages: Age 3
After their third birthday you will notice that your child is becoming increasingly independent. As they try to make sense of the world around them you will be asked lots of questions. They will also begin to develop a sense of right and wrong, and will be desperate for your praise and approval.
Browse our other pictures
- Easter kids' games
- Prince George's baby album
- Easter bunny face paint
- Chick face paint
- Free farms to visit in the UK
- 9 ways to get your kids to eat their greens
- Celebrities with their kids
- You know you're turning into your mother when...
- Recalls! Kids' products and toys
- Fun baby shower games (that aren't too cheesy!)
- Celebrities with twin children
- The Beckham family album