Child development stages: Age 3
After their third birthday you will notice that your child is becoming increasingly independent. As they try to make sense of the world around them you will be asked lots of questions. They will also begin to develop a sense of right and wrong, and will be desperate for your praise and approval.
Browse our other pictures
- North West's baby album
- 30 ways to make Christmas easier
- 'Mum, is Santa real?'
- Top Christmas toys for 2014
- Kate Middleton bump watch!
- Best kids' films on Netflix
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- GTK little monsters competition 2014
- Morning sickness cures and remedies
- Garden crafts for kids
- 11 incredibly useful apps for parents
- 15 fun gardening ideas for kids