Child development stages: Age 3
After their third birthday you will notice that your child is becoming increasingly independent. As they try to make sense of the world around them you will be asked lots of questions. They will also begin to develop a sense of right and wrong, and will be desperate for your praise and approval.
Browse our other pictures
- You're going to fall in love with these unique kids' shops
- Prince George's baby album
- Adorable personalised gifts for kids
- The best Frozen stocking fillers - starting from £1.70
- North West's baby album
- 30 ways to make Christmas easier
- 'Mum, is Santa real?'
- Top Christmas toys for 2014
- Kate Middleton bump watch!
- Best kids' films on Netflix
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- GTK little monsters competition 2014