Child development stages: Age 3
After their third birthday you will notice that your child is becoming increasingly independent. As they try to make sense of the world around them you will be asked lots of questions. They will also begin to develop a sense of right and wrong, and will be desperate for your praise and approval.
- The BEST pregnancy announcements ever!
- 10 best (and cheap) paddling pools
- 50 easy ideas to make more money
- Free knitting patterns
- 28 things to do before you're 10 and a half
- Prince William's life in pics
- Free craft templates
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- 12 incredibly useful apps for parents