Child development stages: Age 3
After their third birthday you will notice that your child is becoming increasingly independent. As they try to make sense of the world around them you will be asked lots of questions. They will also begin to develop a sense of right and wrong, and will be desperate for your praise and approval.
Browse our other pictures
- Your World Book Day 2015 pictures
- Free craft templates
- 10 essential foods your kids should be eating
- 12 incredibly useful apps for parents
- 28 things to do before you're 10 and a half
- Winter books for pre-schoolers
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Prince George's baby album
- North West's baby album
- 'Mum, is Santa real?'
- Top Christmas toys for 2014
- Kate Middleton bump watch!